RGBW COB LED STRIP LIGHT
- High Density, Highlight, Dot-free strip light
- 320/384/480/528/608 Chips/m Option
- 100~150LM/W Light Efficacy
- >90 CRI
- 1,800 ~ 10,000K CCT
- DC 24V Optional
- Up to 50,000 hours of Lifespan
LED Strips Specifications:
White color LED strip light is one of the most popular LED strip lights, especially for home lighting. Because white LED has enough brightness, smooth color, and great durability. You can use it to replace all kinds of incandescent bulbs, such as par lamps, track lamps, and so on. It will make a warm and comfortable atmosphere in your house at night and provide you with a quiet mood all the time.
|Light efficacy||120 lm/w( +/-10%)|
- They have been widely used in homes, hotels, clubs, and other indoor decorating lighting.
- The strip light is flexible and can be bent into the shape you wanted.
- It can be used for under-cabinet lighting and under-counter lighting, as well as accent lighting in bars or clubs.
- You can put it on a shelf or even under a cabinet in your kitchen or any other room in your home to create a nice glow of illumination
The Outstanding Features of COB LED Strip Light:
Section: 1. Easy to install
Section: 2. Low Lumen Depreciation
Section: 3.Smaller Size,more Flexible
Section: 4. Constant Current Driver Required
Section: 5. Better heat dissipation
Takeaway: A good COB LED strip light is reliable and easy to use.
How to connect the strip light to the power driver?
First, Calculate The Wattage of Each LED Strip — You should already have an idea of how much power will be required to run your LED light tapes. However, there might be some additions or subtractions in the number after you’ve cut and connected the tapes together. So, calculate the overall wattage required to power your flexible LED light strips again.
Second, Find Compatible Power Supply — You need to choose a driver that will use only 80% of its overall power to run the LED tapes. This is very important for the longevity of both your power supply and LED strips.
Third, Connect LED Strip to Power Supply — You can make a series of circuits or parallel circuits for the LED strip lights. And all LED strip lights are dimmable, you can also connect a dimmer for better brightness control.
|Controller||Power Driver||Profile Channel|